Sunday, July 6, 2008

Chiefs

Me, Keeley, Andrea, and Anna Marie went and watched the Chief social with Belvoir last night up at the dining hall. It was one of the more adorable things. The chiefs are eleven, so they are old enough to like girls, but not too old where they are scared of them. The disturbing part was that they knew all the words to 'get low' and they got low ... and I felt like a prude. When I gasped one of the directors looked at me and said, "you are not a city girl, thats for sure". It was a moment. They are so freaking cute though. One told me that he broke up with his girlfriend because she watched too much Hannah Montana. Clearly thats a relationship issue.

I get to go to "town" and do laundry. AND go to rite aid, AND eat pizza. It's a big night tonight. Now hopefully they actually let us borrow a van ...

No comments: