Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July

You won't believe this. I was the DD last night. Here are some of the highlights:

  • Possibly my favorite director singing "like a virgin" on stage for karaoke
  • My friend who shall remain nameless (starts with K, ends with eeley) asking me over and over if she should make out with a certain someone
  • Seeing many a camp employee who I was pretty sure was underage, and I was right
  • Sitting on one of my favorite employees laps and then being called a slut by him (after he asked me to do it)
  • Sitting with the same director from above and plotting out who I (and my nameless friend) who try and date from camp
  • Shuttling around my drunk friends and then being asked over and over who the girl was with the head lamp on the long walk back.

It was a good fourth. Nice to be the sober one and pretend to be everyone's conscience for the night. Plus I didn't have to waste money on booze.

No comments: